8.08.2008

Bis-nieto

Bisnieto stands for great-grandson. I'm not sure if that's the correct spelling, but here Lucas is with his great-grandmother, Monnie.
Sometimes you just get those feelings that you're so happy to have your family and I've been getting them today. I know, who doesn't think that their own family is adorable, but I do. When Lucas starts to crawl he sticks his tongue out over his top lip and looks around, seemingly thinking "Where do I wanna go?...now that I can move on my own." He is looking more like his Grandfather Ronnie all the time, we'll see if it stays that way. Lucas has the softest cheeks, I can't help but kiss one every time I pick him up, and just after bathtime,he smells so good. I've thought about trying out the soap myself, but I just don't think it'd be the same. I love my babies!

No comments: