8.23.2008

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.

Jeremy (James's bro) and wife Sherry are still newlyweds....they just got married last November and went to Costa Rica on a honeymoon. They also got to schedule some vacation time and right now they are in: Ireland! I'm jealous. Luckeeee, that's all I have to say. I'm glad you guys are having so much fun!

Isn't it beautiful there? We decided to spend some of our saturday morning at the park....with a gigantic ball. Daddy and Cobin had tons of fun together.Some friends of ours bought the boys matching Mickey Mouse hats. Here's the new tooth!Lucas loves the stairs, so this week we've resorted to putting the sofa in front of them to keep him on the first floor. Cobin is so helping to his little brother, he pulled the sofa back when I wasn't looking and I came back in to check on them and found Cobin and Lucas side by side a step away from the top! Cobin was so supportive, encouraging him as I looked on. I have to keep my eye on these boys more than ever!

No comments: