7.09.2008

Anniversary Trip

On June 28th, James and I celebrated five years of being married. Last year I got to plan our anniversary, so we went to Lake of the Ozarks to go parasailing. Unfortuately they wouldn't let me go because I was five months pregnant with Lucas, but we had a fun time anyway. This year it was James's turn to plan it, so he took me to Lake Atitlan. I was skeptical at first, but my expectations were way surpassed! He found a beautiful hotel...and I mean beautiful. The garden at the hotel could compete with any botanical garden out there.

First thing we did was extreme cables: canopy tour. We were so high on the first cable I couldn't look anywhere except where I was going to land, but the rest of it I looked around and got some breath-taking views.

The next thing we did was kayak. We'd never done it before and we had a lot of fun. We saw another touristy couple that went out as we were about done (we were trying to avoid the pending rain) and we just made it back to the hotel in time for the down pour. We were pretty sure they got pelted. Thanks again James, it was awesome! I love you!

No comments: